Thursday, December 25, 2008

"Amy Wasted" Youtube subliminal messages !


I was just browsing youtube today and posting some comments. I went over the limit and had to enter the catophia thing. I entered it wrong and got the "The response to the letters on the image was not correct, please try again. " message then when glancing I saw "Amy Wastd" so I was like hmmmm. Weird Concidence. Must show this off cause this kinda stuff barely ever happens to me and I wanna be famous. What do you think? Pure Concidence? Youtube Subliminal Messages? Leave a comment.


Click the image for hi-res.

Ps: I know that technically the letters are amywastl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com